Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Order number: 048300
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
Fuel additive helping clean the carburettors and injection systems of petrol engines.
WAGNER Carburettor Cleaner cleans the fuel supply system
The highly efficient component removes oil carbon, gum and varnish in the combustion chamber at the pistons, valves, injection nozzles, carburettors and high-pressure pumps.
WAGNER Carburettor Cleaner provides a basis for an ideal engine running
A clean motor provides a smoother engine running, easier starting and better exhaust values (especially for the emissions inspection).
After having cleaned the fuel supply system with WAGNER Carburettor Cleaner, we recommend the use of WAGNER Bactofin Fuel Stabilizer as durable prevention against deposits.
WAGNER Carburettor Cleaner is used as fuel additive in all two- and four-stroke petrol engines, as e.g.:
- vehicles of all types and years of construction (classic and vintage cars, new vehicles)
- small appliances such as chainsaws, lawn mowers, brushcutters, lawn tractors, riding mowers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, aggregates, etc.
Further applications are possible
- L-Jetronic and similar systems
- motors with pressure wave chargers or compressors
- no negative effects on turbo chargers and exhaust aftertreatments as catalytic converters
- also suitable to clean exhaust systems of two-stroke engines when dismantled
Add to the fuel at any time.
Content of 1 l will treat 150 litres of fuel.
To clean injection nozzles, injectors, pumps, carburettors and valves soak/immerse them in undiluted Carburettor Cleaner.
|Suitable for:||2- und 4-Takt-Motoren|
|Way of application:||Fuel system cleaning|
|Flash point:||78 °C|
|Type of fuel:||Benzin|
|Viskosität (40 °C, mm²/s):||< 7|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG