Mineral high-performance engine oil of the latest generation for petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging.
WAGNER Classic SAE 20W/50 Premium bases on the particularly high-quality WAGNER Engine Oil Additive SAE 30 Classic. Beyond the standard alloy, typical for motor oils, this high-performance engine oil is able to smoothen metallic surfaces.
For petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging.
WAGNER Classic SAE 20W/50 Premium also can be used in motor sports and motorcycles – also those driven in a very racy way. This engine oil can be applied in motorcycle engines with multi-disc clutch in oil bath (wet clutch/oil-bath clutch).
WAGNER Classic Engine Oil SAE 20W/50 Premium is convincing due to its unique smoothing effect of metal surfaces and
exceeds the performance requirements of the following specifications and classifications
- ACEA A3-96, B3-96
- API CF, 4/SH SJ/EC1
- CCMC, D4/D5/PD2/G4/G5
- MB 229.1
- VW 500 00, 505 00
- reduction of wear and friction resistance
- improved engine performance
- fuel saving
- less running noise in the motor due to smoothed surfaces
- outstanding emergency lubrication
- excellent lubrication adhesion
- outstanding shear stability and cleaning power
- avoids sludge, coking and varnish formation in the engine
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG