Fully synthetic high-performance motor oil for modern car engines.
WAGNER Long-Life Engine Oil SAE 5W/30 was adapted to the requirements of the VW Group and was specially developed for the new generation of high-performance engines with longer oil change intervals.
Suitable for petrol engines (according to VW 503.00) as well as for passenger car diesel engines (according to VW 506.00) and unit-injector engines (according to VW 506.01). All engine systems can also be turbocharged. Catalytic operation is not affected.
WAGNER Long-Life Engine Oil SAE 5W/30 has been developed, amongst others, for VW engines with extended service intervals and is therefore suitable for oil change intervals up to 50,000 km or 2 years. It can be used in almost all Longlife VW engines, backwards compatible. The corresponding operating regulations must be observed.
In addition to the MB specification 229.51, WAGNER SAE 5W/30 meets MB specification 229.31 and can therefore also be used in Daimler engines that require this specification.
It can also be used in petrol and diesel engines, which require the use of engine oils according to ACEA A3 / B4.
- SAE-class 5W-30
- ACEA C3
- API SN
Approvals / Recommendations
- VW-norm 504 00 und 507 00
- MB-approval 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04
- Porsche C30
- The particularly low-emission engine oil especially preserves for a very long time the emission control systems of diesel engines.
- Low sulfur and phosphorus content helps to reduce the load on catalytic converters in gasoline engines.
- Excellent cold start behavior ensures ideal lubrication safety in the cold running phase.
- Extreme loads and high temperatures are reliably controlled under all operating conditions.
- Thanks to high fuel economy and low oil consumption, WAGNER High-Performance Engine Oil SAE 5W/30 contributes to the environment protection by reducing emissions.
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG