Synthetic, high-alloy and high-performance low-friction engine oil of SAE-class 5W/40.
Base oils based on state-of-the-art synthesis technology and coordinated innovative additives ensure improved motor oil quality. Low-Friction Engine Oil SAE 5W/40 offers even better wear protection and improved engine cleanliness, even with extended oil change intervals.
Due to the good cold viscosity and the safe high-temperature viscosity, a high fuel saving potential is achieved.
Scope of Application
WAGNER Low-Friction Engine Oil SAE 5W/40 is suitable as a fuel-efficient motor oil for petrol and diesel engines of passenger cars, including turbo versions and for direct injection engines. It is recommended for use under all operating conditions.
WAGNER SAE 5W/40 additionally fulfills the requirements of VW standard 501 01.
- SAE-class 5W-40
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN/CF
- JASO MA
Approvals / Recommendations
- MB-approval 229.3
- VW-norm 502 00 und 505 00
- Porsche A40
- BMW Longlife-01
- MB-Blatt 226.5
- Opel GM-LL-B-025
- Renault RN 0700 und RN 0710
- outstanding smooth-running properties
- reduced friction loss
- improved engine performance
- reduced fuel consumption
- very good dispersing and detergent effect
- highest engine cleanliness
- high oxidation and thermal stability
- good viscosity-temperature behavior
- wear protection under all operating conditions
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG