High-alloyed, mineral HD engine oil.
This top-class single-grade motor oil offers high safety margins in boundary lubrication and stable oil pressure due to the clearly defined viscosity index.
Due to its high additive content, it offers excellent detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties and protects from corrosion and black sludge formation.
The base oils and additives used in this alloyed single-grade oil are selected so that the white metals, non-ferrous metal alloys and sealing materials used in classic cars are not damaged.
WAGNER Classic HD SAE 20 can be used in all 2- and 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines, e.g.:
- all kinds of vehicles
- car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging
- classic cars with oil filters
- commercial vehicles
- stationary systems
- 2-stroke diesel engines
- motorcycle engines with multi-disc clutch in oil bath (wet clutch / oil bath clutch)
- indispensable for classic cars, motorbikes and utility vehicles
WAGNER Classic HD SAE 20 is miscible with all mineral oil-based HD motor oils.
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- Allison C-4
- API CE/SG
- API CF4
- CCMC (ACEA) D4, G4
- MAN 270
- MB-Blatt 228.0
- MIL-L46 152 E
- MIL-L-2104 D und E
- VW 501 00 und 505 00
- ZF TE-ML 02, 03, 04, 06, 10 und 14
- high safety reserve in case of boundary lubrication
- stable oil pressure
- strong wear and corrosion protection
- avoids black sludge formation
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG