Very soft and smooth special product for gear lubrication of vintage motorcycles, classic cars and commercial vehicles.
WAGNER Fluid Grease for Gears was specially adapted to old moped and motorcycle gearboxes.
It has been tested a hundred times in transmissions of DKW and Sachs motors with wet clutch. Not necessary to mix it with oil, as recommended formerly for Shell Ambroleum or Retinax G. WAGNER Fluid Grease for Gears can be filled undiluted and retains its smooth consistency even at lower temperatures.
Due to the low viscosity, the so-called mixing with unalloyed oils, which is often required in the operating instructions, is not necessary.
- lubrication of manual transmissions of vintage motorcycles according to manufacturer's instructions, differentials and steering gears of classic cars and commercial vehicles
- angular gears in construction and agricultural machinery
- central lubrication systems of commercial vehicles, especially for very narrow and long lubrication lines
- wide service temperature range from -50 to + 120 ° C
- high oxidation and water resistance
- good corrosion protection
- increased pressure absorption capacity by additives that improve lubrication and reduce wear
- good adhesion
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG