Multi-purpose gear oil made from high-grade solvates with well-coordinated high-pressure (EP) additives and a balanced combination of active ingredients against wear of the tooth flanks.
It forms a solid oil film that prevents friction between metal surfaces and significantly limits wear.
WAGNER Multi-Purpose Gear Oil SAE 80W/90 has been developed to be used in manual transmissions (with and without synchronization), transfer cases, various steering gears and normally stressed drive axles.
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- API GL-4
- MAN 341 Type N
- MB 235.1
- ZF TE-ML 02/08
- high lubrication safety at high temperatures
- low pour point
- good oxidation resistance
- good air separation ability
- high corrosion and wear protection
- good adhesion and pressure-resistant lubricating films
- no foam formation
- neutral to metals and sealing materials
- good high-pressure properties
- good viscosity-temperature behaviour
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG