Excellent transmission oil based on selected raffinates and additives.
The LS additives limit slippage and reduce noise when cornering. Heavily offset hypoid gear pairs are effectively protected against wear even under difficult operating conditions.
WAGNER Hypoid Gear Oil LS SAE 90 is used in cars, commercial vehicles as well as in working machines.
- highly stressed, hypoid-toothed drive axle
- driving axles with self-locking differential gears
- multi-disc self-locking differentials
- combined manual and axle transmissions with ls specification
- transfer gear boxes (preferred use in agriculture)
- differential gear with differential lock
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- API GL-5 LS
- MIL-L-2105 D
- ZF TE-ML 05
- high load-carrying capacity
- good air separation capacity
- good temperature-viscosity behavior
- no foaming
- high oxidation-resistance and shear stability
- neutral to metal and sealing materials
- low pour point, therefore easier cold start
- good corrosion protection
- good wear protection and no sludge
- excellent limited slip properties
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG