Synthetic special grease for the preservation of all kinds of electrical contacts.
The smooth uniform structure offers decreased wear and a high-quality switch motion.
WAGNER High-Melting Point Grease is very adhesive and very resistant to extremely high temperatures (drop point: 260° C!) and works reliably within a wide temperature range of -60 °C bis +190 °C. Temporarily maximum temperatures even can be higher!
For all lubricating points where the grease must not fluidify under heat.
Application recommendation for ignition systems in classic cars
- circuit breaker
- ignition cams
- centrifugal force adjuster
- low-pressure adjuster
Moreover, WAGNER High-Melting Point Grease can be used in
- all kinds of switches in the automobile industry
- drop-arm switches in vehicles
- connecting terminals
- group straps
- ignition cable plugs
- ignition plugs
- plug contacts and cable connections
- relais, bulbs and fuses
- tuners, channel selectors, control devices, mechanical controllers, potentiometers
- joint sealings
- resistant to age and oxidation
- soft and smooth
- relatively good compatibility with elastomers and seals
- free of silicones
- good water-resistance
- suitable for for-life-lubrication
- longer service life due to high thermal stability
- dust refusing, rejects dust and dirt
- low noise
- reduces contact wear
- reduces contact resistance
- increases performance
- free of acids
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||27|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||MPHC2N-60|
|Temperature range:||-60 - +190 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||200 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG