High-quality, very water-resistant high-pressure grease containing Micro-Ceramic
Made of 100% mineral oil. Free of acids and harmful substances.
The high percentage of the solid lubricant Micro-Ceramic reduces the friction during mixed lubrication and guarantees emergency lubrication. Thanks to its good water-resistance, it is also able to fulfill many tasks set by sea water conditions.
For the long-term lubrication of rolling and plain bearings at extreme loads and humidity.
In classic cars, WAGNER long-term extreme pressure grease LI 200 Micro-Ceramic is ideal for the lubrication of suspension strut bearing, cardan shaft and joint, steering head, wheel hub and nipple head if the user wants to benefit from the special lubricating effect of Micro-Ceramic.
It furthermore can be used in
- rolling and plain bearings at high pressures and highest temperatures
- threaded spindles
- bank hooks
- good corrosion protection
- less risk of fretting corrosion (tribocorrosion)
- soft and smooth
- long-term stability, thus long duration and less costs
- good sealing characteristics
- emergency running properties
- compatible with all standard seals
- outstanding water-resistance
- good resistance against climatic conditions
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||220|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||KP 2 K-30|
|Temperature range:||-30 - +120 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||150 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG