Lithium-saponified grease based on mineral oil.
For the lubrication of highly stressed roller and friction bearings.
Special additives provide special wear-reducing properties and excellent corrosion protection.
WAGNER G2 Multipurpose Grease provides good protection from friction and wear. Proven in numerous industrial applications and in automotive engineering where heavily loaded rolling and plain bearings, such as cylindrical and tapered roller bearings, are also in use under axial thrust.
Made of 100% pure mineral oil. Free of acids and harmful substances.
- rolling and plain bearings at high loads, high pressures, oscillating motion, intermittent load
- automotive lubrication (hubs, ball joints, bearings, water pumps, brake cylinder, clutch pressure bearing), especially in rough operation
- threaded spindles
- highly loaded sliding surfaces in precision mechanics, optics and electrical engineering
- rolling bearings on paper machines and textile machines
- small gears
- rolling bearings in construction and agricultural machinery in rough operation
- rolling and plain bearings in pumps
- conveyor hooks, plain bearings, rollers, joints, couplings
- rolling and plain bearings in humid environments or water-endangered lubrication points
- resistant to oxidation
- outstanding wear reduction
- water resistant
- work stability
- very good corrosion protection
- no negative effect on most used standard seals
- long-term stability, therefore long service life and reduction of costs
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||100|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||K 2 K-20|
|Temperature range:||-30 - +120 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||130 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG