Friction-reducing high-temperature grease based on a very temperature stable aluminium complex thickener.
WAGNER high-temperature grease LL700 is particularly suitable for the long-term lubrication of lubricating points where high temperatures prevail because it neither gets soft nor it hardens. Furthermore, it is considerably more water-resistant than e.g. multipurpose greases based on lithium
Suitable for the long-term lubrication of lubricating points where high temperatures prevail.
In classic cars, WAGNER high-temperature grease LL700 is ideal for the lubrication of wheel bearings heated by nearby disc brakes. Of course,
It is suitable for many other lubricating points on classic cars, such as suspension strut bearing, cardan shaft and joint, steering head, wheel hub and nipple head.
Furthermore, it can be used in
- rolling and plain bearings at high temperatures
- bearings at foundry machines and blacksmith´s presses
- guideways and threaded spindles
- chassis lubrication at trucks, agricultural machines, rail vehicles and construction machinery
- reduces friction
- outstanding adhesion
- resistant against hot and cold water
- very good corrosion protection
- soft and smooth
- suitable at high temperatures, high drop point
Use grease gun or automatic greasing system.
Clean the lubricating point. Fill the ball bearing by half. High-speed bearings should be filled to 1/3 and slow-moving bearings should be filled completely. More frequent relubrication intervals at very high temperatures.
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||230|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||KP 2 P-20|
|Temperature range:||-20 - +180 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||200 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG