Special paste for the lubrication at highest temperatures of screw connections and sliding surfaces.
Based on a synthetic oil evaporating nearly without residues and mixed with microceramic solid lubricants, WAGNER Ceramic Paste can be used at maximum temperatures of up to 1,400 ° C.
The oil separates from the ceramic part and evaporates without any residue, resulting in a dry lubrication. The micro-ceramic part in the paste ensures continuous lubrication and pressure resistance.
- brakes and calipers
- screw connections in exhaust systems
- assembly of almost all screw connections and sealing surfaces
- prevents seizureand rust
- protects against rust and tribo corrosion
- resistant to chemicals and solvents
- water resistant
- seals against corrosive gases and fluids
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||ISO-L-XCGEB1,5|
|Temperature range:||-30 - +1400°C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG