Wagner Classic Oil metal jerry can for 20 litres of fuel with pouring spout.
The fuel can is certified according to the UN regulations on the transport of dangerous goods and can be used for every kind of liquid like petrol, diesel, oil etc.
Its high-quality workmanship ensures outstanding sturdiness and stability.
The excellent anticorrosive paint-coating is available in the colours green and German Army Africa Corps.
The closure with high-quality Viton seal ensures 100% leak protection.
The jerry can will be delivered together with a pouring spout in matching colour with flexible nozzle.
- solid and sturdy metal work
- UN certification
- jerry can safety cap with locking pin
- suitable for transport, storage and pouring out
- ideal aeration during pouring out
- suitable for all kinds of fuel
- high-quality Viton seal inside the cap with nozzle
- fast emptying time
- no coating inside, as most of the paints are not fuel-resistant
Capacity: 20 litres up to 21 litres max.
Dimensions: 36.9 x 16 x 46.7 cm
Made from steel 0.8 mm thick
Weight: 3,86 kg
1x jerry can
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG