Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Order number: 832005
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
High-quality paraffin-based selective raffinate, especially developed for hydraulic systems due to its anti-corrosive, foam- and oxidation-resisting and wear-reducing additives.
- lifting equipment
- precision hydraulic systems for machine tools
- hydraulic controllers
- torque converters
- for all hydraulic systems where HLP-rated hydraulic fluids are required
When using hydraulic fluids in hydraulic systems, the viscosity specifications of the machine manufacturer must always be observed.
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- DIN 51 524 / part 2
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68 / 69 / 70
- AFNOR NFE 48 603 HM
- Vickers pump test
- MIL-H 24 459
- DENISON HF-2 / HF-0
- good oxidation and aging resistance
- excellent air separation and water separation capacity
- low pour point
- good results with the Vickers pump test
- neutral to sealing materials
- pre-filtered with a filter up to 10
- FZG test A 8.3 / 90> 12. power level
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG