Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 350001
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
High-alloyed, mineral HD engine oil.
This top-class single-grade motor oil offers high safety margins in boundary lubrication and stable oil pressure due to the clearly defined viscosity index. Due to its high additive content, it offers excellent detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties and protects from corrosion and black sludge formation. The base oils and additives used in this alloyed single-grade oil are selected so that the white metals, non-ferrous metal alloys and sealing materials used in classic cars are not damaged.
WAGNER Classic HD SAE 50 can be used in all 2- and 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines, e.g.:
all kinds of vehicles
- car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging
- classic cars with oil filters
- commercial vehicles
- stationary systems
- 2-stroke diesel engines
- motorcycle engines with multi-disc clutch in oil bath (wet clutch / oil bath clutch)
- indispensable for classic cars, motorbikes and utility vehicles
- API SH / CF-4
WAGNER single-grade oil HD SAE 50 is miscible with all mineral oil-based HD motor oils.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG