Hypoid gear oil made of high-quality solvates with well-balanced additives and an effective combination of active ingredients against wear of the tooth flanks.
Special EP agents prevent wear on the hypoid gear pairings under difficult operating conditions.
It forms a solid film of oil that prevents friction between metal surfaces, significantly limits wear and is therefore ideal for car and commercial vehicle rear axles, even under the most severe operating conditions.
WAGNER Hypoid Gear Oil SAE 80W/90 is designed for use in heavy-duty, hypoid-toothed drive axles as well as for bevel and helical gear boxes, steering gear boxes and non-synchronized manual gear boxes, for which a gear lubricant oil according to API GL-5 is prescribed.
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- API GL-5
- MAN 342 Typ N
- MB 235.0
- ZF TE-ML 05/07/12
- high lubrication safety at high temperatures
- low pour point
- good oxidation resistance
- good air separation ability
- high corrosion and wear protection
- well adhesive and pressure-resistant lubricating films
- no foaming
- neutral to metals and sealing materials
- good high-pressure properties
- good viscosity-temperature behaviour
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG