Mildly alloyed high-pressure gear oil.
Especially for older vehicles, machinery and equipment and for gearboxes for which the manufacturer's instructions do not require hypoid or EP gear oil types.
The active ingredients used are tailored so that the white metals used in vintage vehicles, non-ferrous alloys and sealing materials are not damaged. WAGNER Classic Gear Oil SAE 140 is therefore ideal for steering, shift, gimbal and differential gearboxes of historic vehicles.
- high load-bearing capacity
- superior viscosity-temperature behavior
- good adhesion and pressure-resistant lubricating films
- no foaming
- good air-separation ability
- wear reduction
- excellent oxidation stability
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG