Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Flüssigkeit und Dampf leicht entzündbar.
- Order number: 912003
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
Power foam for thorough and, at the same time, careful cleaning of textile convertible soft tops.
The foam does not run off even on sloped soft top surfaces, therefore it can absorb and bind the dirt in a better way. Thanks to this extended reaction time, an optimal cleaning result can be achieved.
The soft top cleaner is easy to use and can be applied accurately on small spots. An unnecessary additional consumption is thus avoided.
The cleaning foam can be used for individual spots and soiling and and also has a color-refreshing effect.
- Moisten the soft top with water and rinse of coarse dirt.
- Shake well before use. Spray the A1 Convertible Soft Top Cleaner on the soiled surface and let it reacht.
- Clean the soft top with soft and moistened sponge.
- Finally, rinse the soft top thoroughly with clear water.
- After the cleaning, we advise to impregnate the fabric soft top with DR. WACK A1 Convertible Soft Top Proofer.
Recommendation for Accessories
DR. WACK A1® Convertible Soft Top Proofer
KochChemie® Applicator Sponge for applying care products
Microfibre Cloth "Stretch Light" 280 GSM
Microfibre Cloth "Flausch" 500 GSM
Microfibre Cloth "Mega Flausch" 600 GSM