Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Order number: 164400
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
Greaseless dry lubricant for the production of maintenance-free, colourless PTFE dry lubricating films with outstanding separation and sliding properties to prevent wear and sticking and increase abrasion resistance.
PTFE Dry Lubricant is particularly suitable for high sliding speeds and surface pressures. It is characterized by a very low coefficient of friction.
- as a lubricant, if absolute cleanliness is desired, for metal, rubber, plastic, glass, leather, wood
- as a separation agent when molding plastics, the painting or printing of the molded plastic parts is possible without aftertreatment
- as anticorrosion for metal parts e.g. for battery poles and tools, also resistant to aggressive media
- for lining and coating of metals and plastics
- very good lubricant for wood
- scratch and wear resistant
- very good adhesive properties
- good corrosion protection
- flexible, closed lubricating film
- low coefficient of friction
- dirt repellent
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG