Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- In use may form flammable/explosive vapour-air mixture.
- Order number: 192200
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
Synthetic special grease for electrical contacts.
Due to its low internal friction, exceptionally light dynamic properties are achieved, which ensure contact even at very low spring pressure. Reduces contact wear and protects against corrosion.
WAGNER Aqua-Stop Electric protects electrical equipment and installations from air humidity and wet environments. It guarantees the electrical conductivity of connections and contacts - even under water, without the otherwise inevitable short circuits and sparking.
Developed according to the latest technology, WAGNER Aqua-Stop Electric Spray undermines rust and oxidation layers as well as moisture that has settled on electronic contacts and forms a three-dimensional protective barrier on the surface.
Corrosion-infiltrating active components regenerate the contact surfaces and improve conductivity. The protective film allows application under water and complete water displacement up to 10 seconds. The WAGNER Aqua-Stop Electric penetrates deeply into the surface roughnesses and offers an excellent capillary effect, for the protection of components in assembled state (for example conductor plates, circuit boards, coils, etc.)
WAGNER Aqua-Stop Electric is suitable for preserving all types of electrical contacts such as:
- tuners, channel selectors, controls devices, mechanical controls, potentiometers, switches, etc.
- cable connections, plugs, bulb sockets
- joint seals
- switches of various types in the automotive industry
- steering column switch in motor vehicles
- spark plug, ignition distributor
- short circuits are avoided by long-term protection
- protects from dangers of electric shock (especially for children)
- protects from dangers in wet/damp working environments in which electrical equipment is used (safety at work)
- preventive corrosion protection
- no longer visible after use
- re-soldering possible without problems
- short drying time
- reduces maintenance and labor costs
- no unnecessary replacement of equipment necessary
- free of polycyclic hydrocarbons, fluorinated or chlorinated hydrocarbons, resins, silicones, teflon and aromatic compounds.
Shake before use. Keep spray approx. 20-30 cm away from the surface to be treated.
The applied spray dries within a few minutes. Conductor plates, circuit boards can also be treated with a brush or by dipping. After use, the treated area is protected for at least 1 year. For electronic contacts that are permanently exposed to water, the treatment lasts up to 72 hours.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG