Extreme pressure grease with Molybdenum disulphide for lubricating points exposed to high pressure loads.
WAGNER High-Pressure Grease MoS2 offers best protection against friction and wear. It keeps its soft structure even in unfavourable operating conditions. Anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion additives provide long service life and reliable corrosion protection.
Made of 100% pure mineral oil. Free of acids and harmful substances.
- rolling and plain bearings at high loads, high pressures, oscillating movement, intermittent load
- spiders, spherical bearings, spline ends, clutch release bearings
- plain bearing in construction and agricultural implements in extreme operation conditions
- double cams in cyclo gears
- chassis lubrication of motocycles, passenger cars, truck, agricultural vehicles, rail cars and construction machines
- slip joints
- grease nipples at wheel hubs without disc brakes
- wheel bearing caps of the idling, non-powered wheels
- cardan joints in cardan shafts
- oxidation resistance
- very good wear reduction
- extreme roll stability
- outstanding corrosion protection
- forms layers of solid lubricants, very good emergency running properties
- very good pressure absorbing capacity
- stable to cold and hot water as well as saltwater
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||155|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||KPF 2 K-30|
|Temperature range:||-30 - +120 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||150 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG