Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Order number: 160100
We are happy to advise you under +49 9085 - 96 00 910
Special paste for the lubrication at highest temperatures of screw joint and sliding surfaces.
A high percentage of solid lubricants in WAGNER Copper Paste, mainly metal powder as e.g. copper provides for favourable thread friction values even at high temperatures and for a good separation effect.
In classic cars, WAGNER Copper Paste is used for material separation and for the lubrication of installation sites exposed to high temperatures as e.g. brake or exhaust systems.
- roll stable
- good corrosion protection
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||100|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||MPF 2U-40|
|Temperature range:||-40°C - +1200°C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG