Automatic transmission oil made of selected base oils and a combination of modern additives and active agents. WAGNER ATF Suffix A meets the requirements of different manufacturers.
- automatic transmissions
- manual gearboxes according to manufacturer's instructions
- power-assisted steerings according to manufacturer's instructions
- hydraulic systems according to manufacturer's instructions
Suffix A can be used in all units for which an automatic transmission fluid of Type A / Suffix A is prescribed by the manufacturer.
Tried and tested in applications requiring adherence to manufacture's fluid specifications
- GM ATF A / Suffix A
- MB 236.2
- Allison C-3
- extreme wear protection
- best lubricity
- ideal friction features
- good viscosity-temperature behavior
- high thermal stability
- year-round use
- good oxidation stability
- neutral to metal and sealing material
- no foaming
- universal character
- extremely low pour point
- excellent low-temperature behavior
- high load-carrying capacity
Waste Oil Disposal
We take back the quantity of combustion engine oil or gear oil purchased from us free of charge as waste oil for the purpose of professional disposal.
The return also includes oil filters and oil-containing waste that occurs regularly when changing oil.
The return address is:
WAGNER Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG
When dispatching waste oil, please make sure to label the consignment as hazardous material and to use appropriate containers. Shipping costs have to be borne by you.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG