Anticorrosive grease on calcium basis.
KH100 is characterised by its outstanding protection from corrosion, water resistance as well as its excellent adhesion. Conventional standard lithium greases are far from reaching these features.
Made of 100% pure mineral oil. Free of acids and harmful substances.
In classic cars, it is ideal for the lubrication of flat springs, brake wires, brake control linkages and centre pivot plates.
Furthermore, KH100 can be used for
- corrosion protection of the chassis, the car body, exhaust systems and all kind of components, also steel cables, chains, pin joints etc.
- body cavity and underbody protection
- release agent in foundries and mold making
- long-term conservation of molds, chassis and car body
- general lubrication of machines and verhicles
- lubrication of plain and rolling bearings at extreme loads
- excellent wear protection
- outstanding pressure absorption capacity due to additives improving lubrication and reducing wear
- very adhesive, waterproofing and dirt-repellent properties
- reliable anticorrosive properties
- reduces risk of tribo corrosion
- stable to cold and hot water
- sealing grease, forms a grease collar
- good water resistance
Besides the standard application, WAGNER Anticorrosive and Adhesive Grease KH100 also can be used in thermal spray coating for the body cavity and underbody protection.
|Base fluid viscosity (40 °C, mm²/s):||800|
|Designation (DIN 51 502):||KP 2 R-20|
|Temperature range:||-30 - +120 °C|
|Temperature range shortly up to:||200 °C|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH & Co. KG